In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences of rejection – from the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over to the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father. She leans in to honestly examine the roots of rejection, as well as rejection’s ability to poison relationships from the inside out, including our relationship with God.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa will help you:
- Stop feeling left out by believing that even when you are overlooked by others you are handpicked by God.
- Change your tendency to either fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process your hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady your soul and restore your confidence in the midst of rejection.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed your insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
Every penny of the royalties and proceeds from Uninvited is going to support Christian non-profit ministries all over the world.
Social Media Graphics
Please feel free to use any of these social media graphics on your platforms!
Download All Share Images
Social Media Content
The hashtag for all book related posts will be #UninvitedBook. Also, Lysa’s Twitter/Instagram handle is @LysaTerKeurst if you’d like to tag her.
Feel free to use these additional quotes from Uninvited in your social media promotions.
- Rejection isn’t just an emotion we feel. It’s a message that’s sent to the core of who we are, causing us to believe lies about ourselves, others, and God. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- No person’s rejection can ever exempt me from God’s love for me. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- Live from the abundant place that you are loved, and you won’t find yourself begging others for scraps of love. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- God wants our hearts to be in alignment with Him before our hands set about doing today’s assignment for Him. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- The more fully we invite God in, the less we will feel uninvited by others.
- Bitterness, resentment, and anger have no place in a heart as beautiful as yours. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- The tweaking of us by God in the quiet is the saving of us in public. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- The devil is vicious, but he’s not victorious. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- Inspiration and information without personal application will never amount to transformation. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
- With You, Jesus, I’m forever safe. I’m forever accepted. I’m forever held. Completely loved and always invited in. #UninvitedBook @LysaTerKeurst
Here are some grab-and-go tweets to get you started:
- Learning that even when I’m overlooked by others, I’m handpicked by God. Thank you @LysaTerKeurst #UninvitedBook: uninvitedbook.com
- Digging in to #UninvitedBook by @LysaTerKeurst to see if my past hurts are affecting me today: uninvitedbook.com
- Love this quote from @LysaTerKeurst, “God’s love isn’t based on me. It’s simply placed on me.” #UninvitedBook uninvitedbook.com
Information about Lysa
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of 19 books including The Best Yes. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina. She still has a crush on her husband Art who she’s been married to for 24 years. They deeply treasure every minute they can get with their 4 married kids and one teenager who keeps the whole family very entertained! Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.